2.1.4 is first publicly available release in 2.1.* series.
What's new in FBReader 2.1.4 (since 2.0 series):
- New mobipocket (a.k.a. kindle) format engine; we expect that all DRM-free kindle books are now readable by FBReader
- DjVu support (via separate plugin)
- Fixed external fonts support (e.g. for Google Roboto fonts family)
- Japanese support: localisation & specific fixes (many thanks to Tamotsu Takahashi and Naofumi Fukue)
- A lot of CSS fixes (for ePubs, htmls and kindle books)
- Sync improvements: do not start service if sync feature is disabled, 'sync positions only' option, annoying 'book not found' toast replaced with standard notification
- Updated background settings: new textures, fullscreen mode, etc.
- Updated Czech localisation (by Marek Pavelka)
- Updated Dutch localisation (by Frank Fesevur)
- Updated French localisation (by Mathias Monnerville)
FBReader for Android
FBReader DjVu plugin for Android